Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Friday Mashup Challenge #32



I created a card this week for the challenge that inspired me from the image that is posted above it. So I choose the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set. I did look for some ideas to get me started on splitcoast and found a card similiar to what I ended up doing but the person had more layers and different colors then I went with. I wanted the bright green in there cause I am giving it to a friend for her birthday and she loves lime green.  I did want to go with a light pink ribbon but I didn't have any so I settled with the whisper white taffeta ribbon. I know I can color it but I didn't want the mess. The colors I used were Green Galore, Blush Blossom, and Melon Mambo. I also added some glitter to the cupcakes.

1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Super Cute Jenn!

I love this stamp set and the colors you did it in. Thanks for doing the challenge at Friday Mashup!

Hugs
Shirley