Friday, April 4, 2014

Birthdays are like Hairballs....

I made this cute Birthday card for a friend of the family that loves cats.
I used one of my favorite stamp sets Giggle Greetings on page 29 of the 2013-2014 Annual Stampin' Up catalog with Island Indigo and Pumpkin Pie Ink on Whisper White. Then I cut it out with one of the Window Frames Collection from page 186 of the 2013-2014 Annual Stampin' Up catalog.
The base of the card is Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White. The 2 - 2 inch circles were punched out from the Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper on page 150 of the 2013-2014 Annual Stampin' Up catalog, but the Island Indigo polka dot is a Retired Regals Color Collection Designer Series paper stack. I used some twine I found at Joanne's cause I wanted something heavier then what Stampin' Up had available. The Pumpkin Pie Button is retired now but it came from the Brights Designer Buttons pack.

No comments: